Small Business Plans
|*USD INC GST
|*USD INC GST
*As of 16th October, portal license costs are in USD and inclusive of GST. Please note once the maximum number of users has been reached, the plan will advance to the next tier and the Super Admin will be notified before the next payment date. FREE installation and theme setup for plans over 5 users.
**WHITE 5: First month is free plus $99 setup fee.
Fees and Charges
- Super Admin: The Super Admin (or ‘Portal Admin’) is the Account holder responsible for all license payments related to the portal account, aside from individual transactions for users.
- Super Admin Commission: 10% commission applies for any transaction on the platform. To enable commission payments, Super Admins must sync a Stripe account and invoice monthly at 10% of total payments on the given portal, less any transfer costs.
- Platform Commission: 2.5% is also taken as a platform commission directly to Opentute for any transaction on a Private Portal. This is initially charged to the payee at 12.5% as a transaction change, and later used as credit towards future payments by the account holder.
- Channel Gurus – there may be more than one administrator of a Channel but there must be a single Channel Account Admin (‘Guru’), the only admin who can collect membership fees to their account for the given Channel. Stripe account must be linked to the Channel Guru account to accept payments and channel membership fee be set up.
- Experts – to sell Learning, an Expert must first link a Stripe account in ‘Payments’ and set a price.
- Channel membership – Channels may be published as free ($0), for either public or private (request only) access. Channel Gurus may also charge a monthly membership fee using a valid Stripe account. A 30 day free trial applies to anyone paying membership on a channel and membership may be cancelled at any time. Membership fees are charges to the members credit card monthly after the 30 day trial has completed.
- GST or included taxes: Where services are collected in Australia, 10% GST must be included and indicated by the seller within the set charge.
- Platform charges are in USD, but we may display conversions in other currencies, including AUD.
- Where services are collected in Australia, 10% GST must be charged (as inclusive GST) by the user accepting payment.
- Users are responsible for collecting and including any other taxes applicable in the given region.
- While e-receipts are sent upon a payment, for official tax invoices, users must contact the payee.
- All fees are deducted from each transaction upon release.
- Commissions are only paid once funds are released.
- For digital services, where an invoice is overdue by over 7 days, any debt collection fees will be charged as an additional cost payable by the client.
A Private Portal is driven by the Opentute engine, with upgrades and backup cycles as hosted within OpenTute.com, using Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS Backup services.
The Private Portal Super Administrator is the Account holder responsible for all payments.
12.5% commissions (inc GST*) are automatically applied to each transaction on a Private Portal, and 10% (INC GST) of the 12.5% collected and credited to the account of the Super Admin, less any fees and charges.
Any taxes must be included in a given transaction price.
Ongoing technical support and digital design are costed separately.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Last Revised 19/10/2017.